Search this blog


Home About Contact

Search The Web

Custom Search

Thursday, November 27, 2008

How To Increase Your Traffic By 1000% ?

What do you think is the common dream of most bloggers? To increase traffic to their sites, right? Imagine increasing traffic by 1000%. Well, imagine no more.That's what exactly I did to my blog, MoneyChurner.

3-4 days back I was reading SVB's article on agregators and she did mention about a new service, Tip'd. So, I did some little exploring on my own and joined Tip'd.

I'll show you what my stats on Google's Adsense Report looked like before I joined Tip'd. In the screen capture below it shows I had merely 30 page impressions.



Now, after joining Tip'd just after 1 day and submitting 3 articles(which are:My Maid/Servant Is Richer Than Me','How To Retire As A Millionnaire By Investing in Real Estate?' and '4 financial things you should know before getting married'), my traffic stats or rather page impressions in my Google's Adsense account show as below:



Indeed very surprising. It shows page impressions of 310! I myself never imagined that. Maybe there are other ways out there to increase the traffic even further. I have to check it out and definitely share my experience with you all later. Meanwhile, do you believe that you too can make the 1000% leap?

5 comments:

Fabulously Broke said...

It's my goal this month since I am done my project as of today ;)

The Digerati Life said...

That's cool! I'm glad Tip'd helped you out!

t-luck said...

@Fabulously Broke,
Wishing you all the best!

@The Digerati Life,
Thanks. Lucky me I read your article!

Fortune Park Hotels Ltd said...

A site named “All About Jazz” have surpassed around 1000 websites since 18th June 2008 to become one of the highest ranked websites in the world. The current ranking of the site is 18,892 surpassing the 19,000 mark leaving most of the jazz sites far behind with rankings of 270,000 to 765,000. As per the Alexa standards, any site that makes it to the top 100,000 is considered to be a premium site.

The Alexa toolbar can be downloaded free of cost and the rankings of various websites can be viewed whereby one can identify the credibility of a site. Alexa determines the rankings of a particular website only after classifying, sieving, anonymizing, tallying, and computing the traffic rankings of the sites depending on their usage by the millions of Alexa users and other traffic sources. However, only those websites will be listed that are visited by the Alexa users in the past 3 months. The Alexa users have visited about 11.2 million websites and the website that has the highest reach, that is, the number of unique visitors to the site on a single day and has the maximum page views, that is, request for a particular URL, is ranked as the numero uno site. However, if a same visitor visits the same site on the same day multiple times it will be considered to be a single visit.

Mark said...

Nice site! I have found Tip'd quite useful too.