Search this blog


Home About Contact

Search The Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Liberta Financial Freedom Challenge

Francois from Liberta has put up a challenge to everyone out there. It is called the Liberta Financial Freedom Challenge. He has also started the Liberta Financial Freedom Support Network, which focuses on Financial Freedom. The people in the network provide support and encouragement to each other so that each individual keeps going on and meets his/her goals of getting out of debt and achieving financial freedom.

Hopefully, I can settle my debts, achieve financial freedom and finally retire as a millionaire. As I've mentioned earlier, setting goals are very important and it becomes easier to achieve them when you have friends around you to give you support and encouragement. So, I'm taking up the challenge. What about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the challenge T-luck!!

We're looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Good luck T-luck (hehe) and keep up the good work. :)

t-luck said...

Thanks Francois..

Sure hope I can churn out good articles through my experience..

Thank you for the encouraging words, buddy!

Anonymous said...

Hi T-Luck

Welcome on board.

I wil read here from time to time

t-luck said...

Hi Riaan,

Thanks for dropping by and making me feel at home with the Liberta's group...

Please do drop by often..:)